Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot spot

Yesterday, my husband took me to the mecca for stylish ladies who lunch -





I walked inside the door and immediately noticed this lady -  



She looked colorful and unique.  I love the striped top with all of the necklaces.  I would never have thought to pair that with the blue and green shoes and the large yellow purse - but it all works.


Then, I saw this lady who was wearing what I consider to be a perfect summer outfit -



She was wearing classic black and white (with high wedges from DSW) punched up with aqua jewelry.  Her outfit was elegant, flattering, and fun.


I saw this lady sitting on the patio near us -  




I especially like her shoes, which she purchased at Belk -





As we were leaving, we ran into our neighbor Amanda, who always looks stylish and beautiful - 




I will definitely be back to Zoe's Kitchen, and next time I will try to pay a little more attention to the food.

No comments: