Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Slightly off 17th



Last time I was at Atlantic Station, I saw this fabulous outfit waiting for me just inside the door of the Nine West store -



I love these shoes.  The cutout makes these lace-ups feminine and unique.  She said they are Marc Jacobs (and she bought them at T.J. Maxx).

These two were walking by as I sat outside of H&M -


I don't see many men carrying bags, but I think he pulls it off.  And I like the interesting semi-wedge heel on her sandals. 




This girl is wearing a very simple outfit, but I thought it was interesting that she matches the plants and flowers-




This lady looks summery and cool with her cute hat, large gold hoops, mint green tank top, and white pants-



It has taken me all summer to understand the wisdom in wearing all white when you are going to be in the sun all day.  It is much cooler.



No comments: