Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Photos for the Regular Guy (or Girl)

Here are some fashion photos that I think have interest beyond the fashion.  So, if you don't get as excited about Fashion Week as I do, these are for you -



She was drinking the water like she was in a commercial.  I think she was just posing for bloggers.  Got it.  Thanks.



They walked through the concourse like they are famous, but I don't think they are.  I do like her top, though.















He wanted to have his picture taken.







I like the irony of the girl in blue leather pants and leopard platforms with bleached hair standing in front of the Organic Grocery.



Never in Atlanta would I find a guy posing fashionably in the middle of a cobblestone street...probably because we don't have cobblestone streets.




A blogger asking someone if they can take their picture








More fashiony fashion later tonight...